members in 2021 - 2022
million dollars awarded
of membership dues goes to grants
In just 14 years Impact 100 of Indian River County has awarded almost $6,000,000 in grants to 72 local area nonprofits.
Your impact in this process is critical. Each year the number of annual grants awarded depends upon the number of members who contribute. Every dollar of your grant fund donation is invested back into Indian River County. Each $100,000 grant helps transform our community in significant and sustainable ways.
The impact of this effort reaches far beyond a financial award. The application process is a growth exercise for all competing organizations, It ignites them to think outside of the box as to how to take their organization to the next level of service and impact. The Impact 100 forum provides an opportunity for community leaders to learn more about each other’s missions and find collaborative synergy to improve the quality of life for so many in our county. Plus, an Impact 100 “Gold Seal” Grant opens doors for new potential funding sources, increasing the impact of the organization in our community.
As important is the impact of connecting with the hundreds of accomplished, smart, and experienced women in Impact 100. The opportunity to access and learn from this generous group of philanthropic women who otherwise might not know about the needs of their organization is invaluable. These benefits for the community are as powerful as the final grant awards.
Local non-profits apply for these grants in the following focus areas:
- Arts and Culture– Projects or initiatives that develop greater artistic or cultural opportunities and improve participation in the arts or arts education in Indian River County.
- Children and Families– Projects or initiatives that enhance/strengthen the lives of children and families in Indian River County.
- Education– Projects or initiatives that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in Indian River County.
- Environment– Projects or initiatives that promote a positive relationship between people and the environment, preserve or enhance public spaces or support environmental education and awareness in Indian River County.
- Health and Wellness– Projects or initiatives that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of Indian River County residents.
After a thorough member-led review process, grants are awarded through member voting – we call this “team philanthropy.”
Over the years Impact 100 has funded many transformational programs and initiatives. Explore the incredible work of our community partners.
Click Here to Read About Last Years Grant Award Projects
A Copy of the Official Registration and Financial Information May Be Obtained From the Division of Consumer Services by Calling Toll-free (800-435-7352) Within the State. Registration Does Not Imply Endorsement, Approval, or Recommendation by the State of Florida.
Impact 100 Indian River
We are women who collectively impact the lives of individuals and our community through transformational giving.
Registered Charity: CH-59372
PO Box 643425
Vero Beach, FL 32964