members in 2020
million dollars awarded
of dues go to grants
In just 12 years Impact 100 of Indian River County has provided over $4 million dollars in grants to 65 local area nonprofits.
In forming Impact 100, the Board of Directors made a conscious decision to focus on grants that would transform our community in significant and sustainable ways.
Ultimately, each year the number of annual grants awarded depends upon the number of members; however, the impact of this effort reaches far beyond a financial award. Through the rigorous grant review process, nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to introduce, educate, and inspire the women of Impact 100 to their individual mission. Even organizations not awarded grants find the process worthwhile. The opportunity to access a large group of philanthropic women who otherwise might not know about the needs of their organization is invaluable. The unintended benefits for the community are often as powerful as the final grant awards.
Local non-profits apply for these grants in the following focus areas:
1. Arts and Culture – Projects or initiatives that develop greater artistic or cultural opportunities and improve participation in the arts or arts education in Indian River County.
2. Children and Families – Projects or initiatives that enhance/strengthen the lives of children and families in Indian River County.
3. Education – Projects or initiatives that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in Indian River County.
4. Environment – Projects or initiatives that promote a positive relationship between people and the environment, preserve or enhance public spaces or support environmental education and awareness in Indian River County.
5. Health and Wellness – Projects or initiatives that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of Indian River County residents.
After a thorough member-led review process, grants are awarded through member voting – we call this “team philanthropy.”
Over the years Impact 100 has funded many transformational programs and initiatives. Explore the incredible work of our community partners here.
A Copy of the Official Registration and Financial Information May Be Obtained From the Division of Consumer Services by Calling Toll-free (800-435-7352) Within the State. Registration Does Not Imply Endorsement, Approval, or Recommendation by the State of Florida.
Impact 100 Indian River
We are women who collectively impact the lives of individuals and our community through transformational giving.
Registered Charity: CH-59372
PO Box 643425
Vero Beach, FL 32964